Want to share your views with Media Nexis readers? Here’s how to submit articles for consideration and details on what we look for.
What we Look For
Articles submitted for consideration should be of interest to readers Media Nexis. We like articles that introduce new ideas and advance conversations around advertising, media, privacy and technology – opinion pieces and stories that have data to back up the writer’s perspective have the best chance of being accepted.
Self-promotional articles that map too closely to the writer’s business won’t be considered.
How to Submit
Submitted articles should generally be between 600 and 900 words. We cannot offer to pay for contributed stories, but will promote them.
Send complete, unpublished articles only to [email protected].
What to Expect if We Accept
Submissions are reviewed approximately once a week, and the process is selective. If you don’t receive a response within one week of submitting, it’s safe to assume that your piece was not selected for publication.
For stories we do choose to publish:
- All articles are subject to editing.
- Headlines and subheads are subject to change.
- Content may be edited for style, tone, or substance.
- Links may be added for context.
- Art will be added at the discretion of the Media Nexis staff.
- Articles may or may not be promoted across Media Nexis’ family of sites, on our home page, in our newsletters, and via social feeds.
Media Nexis requests that contributed articles remain exclusive to our site for three to five business days, after which time they may be reprinted in part or in full on other sites, with a link back to the original article on MediaNexis.